Wednesday, January 2, 2019

2 Jan 2019 What Is My Why?

What Is My Why?

Most people have trouble defining why they want or need something.  They have no problem saying what they want or need. A coach told me that unless you can articulate your why you will not have a burning desire to achieve your want. Without that burning desire there is no chance of you obtaining your want.

My challenge in the past has been defining my why.  During the past year I had some things happen that brought my why into focus.  I received a medical diagnosis that was an easy fix but let me know just how easy things could change.  I also had another potential medical issue that turned out to be not the issue we thought it could.  These two events finally convinced me that I have to take better care of my physical self. 

My personal life also underwent some challenges that told me I have to make changes there too.  It is never easy to have a breakup of a marriage.  No matter how close you remain, someone always is hurt.  I can only reassure that the breakup will be done with integrity.  It is not the case where one has to win and the other loses.  Neither of us wants that.   We have no immediate timetable.  We will move forward as both are able to get organized and eventually relocated. 

I do have the burning desire to take charge of my life and get on the path to realizing all I can.  It is an exciting future.  2019 will see a tremendous transformation in my life.  I look forward to meeting all my targets and see the changes.   

No comments: